Thursday, December 20, 2012

This is for all my "FINE A** GIRLS"

Where are all my 'Fine A** Girls' at??? The lovely Draya Michele just recently launched a clothing line called 'Fine A** Girls" on December 9,2012. In a Interview with VH1 Draya talks about her clothing line. "I just wanted to start something that could motivate girls. It’s like a confidence booster,” stated Draya. ”I’m lucky enough to hang around really good people, I have really amazing friends, and they’re also really beautiful and we take a lot of pride in looking how we look. We’re just trying to be all-around good people, so it’s just a movement for empowerment.” The Basketball Wives reality TV star is taking her talents to higher heights and getting into bigger business. How many of you ladies are gonna support the "Fine A** Girls" movement???




Want to become a 'Fine A** Girl'?? Click below..


No comments:

Post a Comment